tarting off the new year with a BANG. Welcome to the first What’s New at Novo of 2021! This is our biggest update to date! We’ve launched two huge features along with adding a new integration to both the mobile and web apps. These features were highly requested and we’re glad to finally announce Novo Reserves and Novo Invoicing have been added to your account. This update will make business banking a breeze. Don’t skip out on learning more below. 💸 Introducing Novo Invoicing You asked we listened. Billing your payer has never been easier with Novo Invoicing. You can create and manage an unlimited number of invoices through the Novo Web App and mobile app for iOS and Android devices. You have the option to accept invoices through ACH/electronic payment or card using our Stripe integration. Receiving card payments as an invoice is a game-changer! If you have a Stripe account and have not connected to our integration already, make sure to connect and start sending card payment invoices to your payers today! For more information on invoicing with Novo, check out our FAQ here.
📂 Introducing Novo Reserves Our newest budgeting tool, Novo Reserves, has officially launched! Novo users can now separate funds that they want to spend versus save. This is a great tool if you’re looking to save up on a larger purchase or want to pay yourself. This feature can be found in the Novo app and Novo Web App. For more information on Novo Reserves, check out our FAQs here.
🔋 Shopify Integration is Officially Live All users can now access our Shopify integration in the Integrations tab of both the Novo app and web app. As a reminder, you can now track your monthly sales metrics as well as the status of payouts from Shopify to your Novo account. Upon connecting, you will be able to view the following information:
- Your Shopify balance and funds that are available to payout, the funds on the way to your bank, and what will become available soon.
- Information about the month-to-date performance of your online store. This includes gross, net, and total sales, discounts, returns, and more.
Thank you to all of our users who were part of our Shopify Beta testing. It’s because of you, we were able to make sure that this was perfected before our launch. Check out our Shopify FAQs for more information. We’re eager for you to connect!
🙌 New Self Service Features We’ve added new self-service features to help you better manage your account. You now have access to the following:
- Dispute Transactions: File a dispute against a debit card transaction. You can process your dispute by going to the Activity tab > selecting the transaction in question > select the wheel on the top right corner. Please don’t hesitate to contact Novo support if you have any questions prior to submitting your dispute.
- Request a New Novo Card: Need a new Novo debit card? You can now place your request for a card by going to the Account tab > Novo Card > Order a Card and place your request to have one shipped.
- Add your Novo card to Apple or Google Pay: Go to Novo Card in the Account tab and you can link your card. You’ll receive a notification on your smartphone device once the link is complete.